Find Me Across the Internet
- Find Wescott Jewelry on Etsy
- Follow Wescott Jewelry on Pinterest
- Like Wescott Jewelry on Facebook
- Follow Wescott Jewelry on Tumblr
Check Out My Online Shopping Recommendations
- Beads Direct USA – I work here and can personally attest to the quality of the beads (and speedy shipping, since I’m the one doing the shipping!)
- Beads Direct USA (Amazon) – We also sell on Amazon, if that’s your preferred platform!
- Aria Design Studio – Great selection of beads and always has the newest stuff
- Charlene’s Beads – I go to her for my Durocoat seed beads in particular.
Cincinnati Bead Shops that I Adore
- Beaded Bliss in Harrison, OH – Great atmosphere and bead selection, with the most amazing collection of Swarovski crystals I have ever seen. There are tons of classes and I tend to bead here on Wednesday nights, if you wanna stop by! The owner, Cathy, is super talented and friendly and the shop is spacious and inviting. I try to teach here once a month or so and my patterns are available for sale here.
- Bead Stash in Kettering, OH – Lovely little shop with a fun atmosphere and great seed bead collection. The lovely owner, Carole Ohl, is a published designer and is knowledgeable and full of smiles. This shop also sells beads on consignment from other beader’s stashes, so you never know what you’ll find! (They also love Zentangle here, if that’s something you’d like to try). I also teach here when I get the chance and Carole sells my patterns as well.